"To facilitate the exchange of information on matters relating to safety in the maritime environment and to promote continuous improvement in safety and survival training internationally"
Our commitment through the membership is to:
- Promote effective maritime safety and survival training.
- Encourage the interchange of ideas and information with a view to improving the quality of training internationally.
- Encourage instructor exchanges.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of safety and survival technology.
- Forge and maintain links with government, industry, national and international organisations.
- Provide consultative and advisory services in safety and survival training.
- Raise the profile of the Association in order to encourage and increase the membership internationally.